The first class of the retreat is available to first time attendees at no charge. Its purpose is to enable those who have never done scene building to get the most value out of their time with us. Additional classes (class lineup published, and registration for classes opens 4 to 6 weeks prior to the retreat) can be purchased individually.
- Supply list
- Each Single Table registration ($149) will have 4’ of table space (1/2 of a banquet table).
- Each Double Table registration ($249) will have 8’ of table space (a full banquet table).
- All of your bags, tools, etc. need to fit on or under your space. Please plan accordingly.
- A complimentary beginners masking/scene building class will be offered to first time attendees.
- Your name should be on all the items you bring.
- You are not required to bring stamps, but if you choose to, be sure that your name is on them.
- We will have a huge assortment of stamps for attendees to share. If there is a stamp that you know you will be monopolizing, we suggest you bring it.
Optional break out classes will be offered throughout the retreat. All classes require supplies which can be preordered. All classes require you to use tack and peel on your acrylic blocks. If you are unable or unwilling to do this without complaining, please do not participate. Class sizes limited.
Because attendees share ideas, inspiration and encouragement, lasting friendships form.
Because people travel long distances to attend, we provide convenience. First you choose from over 1000 scenic stamps to share. You will enjoy images from Makin’ A Scene, Stampscapes, Sutter and many other lines. Secondly, we provide basic tools. These include a paper trimmer, heat gun, pencil sharpener, Cuttlebug and more. Finally, we provide an air brush station for you to use with your Copic sketch markers. Consequently, you only have to bring consumables!
Quality Inn – Morris
200 Gore Rd, Morris, IL 60450
Call for room reservations and ask for group rate
$75 per standard room (breakfast included)