This issue includes these features and columns:
• The Bird-Shape Challenge with numerous examples of our fine, feathered friends.
• Architecture stamp art that ranges from igloos to outhouses, with a castle thrown in for good measure. • Find Your Own Stamping Style provides tips from a stamper who—through trial and error—found her own, cheerful style.
• Artist profiles story on Sue Williams,who returned to stamping after a long absence.
• Three beautiful cards in The Card Shoppe.
• A colorful background technique in The Reinker.
• A Wonderful Wildlife Album and inspiring examples of SHE . . . cards.
• Tips & Techniques describes how to stamp “super scenic skies“ using alcohol inks .
• A fun way to say “thank you” and Easter eggs made easy in Short Takes
• Cover art by Deanna Tubb-Sedillo.